Thursday, November 8, 2012

Getting Ready for Holiday Events

I've been painting and crafting up a storm this week in preparation for some upcoming local events that I'll be participating in...


The first event is the 3rd Annual Artisans/Crafters Fair at The Preserve at Jordan Lake (Chapel Hill) where my friend and fellow vendor Shirley from Housepitality Designs lives.  The fair runs 10am-3pm this Saturday (November 10th) at the Clubhouse located at 840 The Preserve Trail, Chapel Hill.
I'll be selling painted furniture, jewelry, fall cotton centerpieces, as well as some Christmas items that I've been working on like these fun little moss topiary trees...
 and just a few wreaths...
I've been working on new batches of wax seal pendants as well...
and I'll also have plenty of my typewriter key pendants, letter bubble necklaces...

 as well as some new creations like these long icicle glass pendants made from chandelier parts...
And since I recently found this perfectly-sized round dough bowl on my shopping excursion in Greensboro, I'll be selling my large rectangular dough bowl now...can't keep both!
My mom will also be there selling some of her beautiful pillows and these table runners that she's hand-sewn...
This is just a sampling of the goods that will be there.  I hope you'll join us this Saturday!

Kristen

Linking up to:

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful stuff! I love the topiary's. They are adorable,and i love your blog.

Kathy

Donna Wilkes said...

Good luck - your items are lovely. I wish I was just a bit closer so I could attend. In this part of SC we do not have these types of fairs. Just craft shows.

Anne Boykin said...

Hi Kristen, Everything looks lovely! The wreath with the cotton is especially sweet.

Atta Girl Amy said...

My mom and I are planning to come. Save one of those table runners for me, please. (My table is 78 inches oval.)

Looking forward to the fair.

Amy

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful things, Kristen! I love your topiaries. I love going to events like this. This year I'm participating in one for the first time. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'm ready. I think.

Robin Johnson said...

Hope you have a great time. All your items look amazing, your sure to have a great day.

Blondie's Journal said...

You really have created up a storm, I really love everything, especially the sweet topiary's and your mom's table runners. I know you are going to do well at the fair, I just wish I could come! :)

XO,
Jane

Tammy said...

Sounds like you two have it all covered and will have a blast doing the show together. Good Luck and hope you sell out quickly.
wish I could visit but I'll be in Charlotte this weekend..
hugs, tammy

Tammy said...

Kristen,
Sounds like you and your mom have all the bases covered. Good Luck and I hope you both sell out quickly. Wish I could be there to shop but I'll be in Charlotte this weekend.
hugs, tammy

At The Picket Fence said...

You've been busy and everything looks gorgeous! Probably a good thing I don't live nearby or I would want to snatch it all up. ;-) Thanks so much for sharing at Inspiration Friday this week!
Vanessa

Jessica @ Simply A Farmer's Wife said...

LOVE everything! I've been working on some moss topiary's for our Holiday Open house. And you get me every single time you show cotton! LOVE! I am going to try so hard to come up so I can meet you & of course buy some of your awesome stuff!

Unknown said...

Your wreaths are gorgeous! True artistry. :-) Wishing you lots of luck and fun!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Hey Kristen...all of your things look so beautiful...they will not last long!!...Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!!....

Amy@eatsleepdecorate said...

Hi Kristen! I absolutely love that cotton wreath! Where can I get one?? :) Would you be interested in making me one for the holidays?

Eclectically Vintage said...

That wreath is amazing!! Why didn't I stop by the side of the road when I was in NC and fill my car with cotton?! I just may need to have you mail me a box!

Pinning this beauty!
Kelly

The Charm of Home said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with HSH!
Sherry

reFresh reStyle said...

I love it all! You are so talented!
Debbie

Karen said...

Every single thing is beautiful, the cotton wreath and that runner are both stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...