Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Bit of Christmas Past - Part Two

I'm up to my eyeballs in Christmas decorations around my house right now.  I have my tree and stairs done as well as several wreaths for inside and outside, but still have much to do!  In the meantime, I'm sharing some of my last year's decorations until I finish up (you can see part one here)


Last year I decorated my favorite old cabinet with fresh greenery, twig ball lights, and other natural elements...
I hand-tied each and every branch of fresh Fraser fir branches as well as every ornament onto my staircase last year...took days...
I didn't do this again this year, but went a much simpler route!


This was my entryway table decked out with a backyard branch...

I also decorated my large stone mantel with a rustic feel for Christmas last year...


Hopefully I'll get some new pics up this week...back to decorating!

Kristen

10 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, I love it all. Can't wait to see this year's.

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful! I love the simple and natural touches on your cabinet and mantel and your staircase is just gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do this year!

XO,
Jane

Sonny G said...

simply stunning...
cant wait to see this years decor.

Mary Ellen said...

Very beautiful!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Debra@CommonGround said...

Always love seeing your decor, this year or last. so many great ideas!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Kristen...and your pictures are just as gorgeous!....I know you are busy decorating now..cannot wait to see the wonderful things you are doing this year!!

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

Every single thing is beautiful, adding up to a really special home. Your cabinet is gorgeous. But if I had to pick just one thing as my favorite decoration, it would be the nest and eggs!!!

Anonymous said...

That's the best thing about our creative minds. We can do what we want........ !!! Looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love all of the beautiful, natural elements you used in your decor last year! And your staircase = amazing! :-) Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us this year!

Dewena said...

Well if this is last year's Christmas at your house, I can't wait to see 2012! I love the large scale accessories you have used with the greenery and ornaments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...