Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Luckett's Spring Market 2012 ~ Part One

Whew, what a wonderful weekend!  Luckett's Spring Market was absolutely fabulous.  All the vendors and shoppers were so kind and welcoming, the weather was perfection, and I was walking around with a big smile on my face all weekend!  I owe a giant THANK YOU to everyone that came by to shop and visit!  I got to meet some new friends and visit with those I've met through the blog world too. 


I completely lucked out and had the perfect booth location in the shade with tons of overflow room with a large tree for hanging my antique chicken feeder/waterer pendant lights...

Although it was quite a haul to get up to Leesburg, VA from Raleigh on Friday and back late Sunday night, it was a fun adventure that I do over again in a heartbeat and luckily, I didn't have much to haul home.  These teal church seats and painted wardrobes were some of the first to go on Saturday...


I also wanted to share one of my favorite pieces of furniture that I've made so far.  I'd meant to style and share my chicken crate coffee table here on the blog, but I didn't get the glass top until the night before the show...
It's hard to see in the grass, but those are antique stroller/baby carriage wheels that actually still have the rubber material around the rims...so fun.  I'd love to make more of these...if I can find more wheels!  Here are so more random shots of my booth...



Stay tuned for more Luckett's pictures tomorrow!  I have tons of eye candy from around the show!


Kristen

12 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

WOW! your space was EMPTY by the time i saw it- awesome work!!! it was SO great to meet you and your wonderful husband!

Saw Dust Art said...

Amazing!!! that is a lot of lovely work you have a wonderful talent:)

Andrea said...

looks wonderful!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your booth looked great, Kristen! I love those bee wreath chairs. What luck getting such a good spot!

Elna said...

So many lovely things, I almost can't wait to see more. Have a nice day.

Hugs
Elna

Unknown said...

OH! Your booth looks wonderful! So many goodies that I would buy if I had dropped by. Alas - too far to travel. Next year, maybe....

Tammy said...

Kristen- it looks amazing. You need to email me and tell me all about it. How you did, how much fun you had, who you met and if you already signed up for the next show. :)
I am so jealous but happy for you.
tammy

Miss Charming said...

Your booth had so many great things! I love the chairs and of course that fab window. Glad you had such a good experience. (Maybe someday I can make the trip to Lucketts.)

One Shabby Old House said...

Hi Kristen,
I am new to your blog and I can see you are going to be a place I visit often. Loved your booth and what a wonderful show that was. I will have to try to get there one day. Beautiful things abound!
Becky

Amanda said...

Your photos are gorgeous! I hope you don't mind if I do a little pinning! Thank you so much for the photo tour! I am totally loving it! Going back for another look now!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

dee dee said...

You have such a fabulous eye! Wished you lived closer I would love to treasure hunt with you!
dee dee

Unknown said...

Kristin,

Your booth was FABULOUS!!! Holy cow, you have so many awesome pieces both large and small. Do you do it all yourself? Love your style!! Shelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...