Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just Pluggin' Away...

I'm still plugging away on many, many projects for Luckett's Spring Market... just one more weekend left!  I finished (well, almost finished) another large armoire yesterday and I'm so excited for bunch of industrial-inspired pendant lights that are in their last stage of completion.  Here are a few of them before getting re-wired...


 In addition to furniture, lighting, and other vintage finds, I've always like to round out what I'm offering shoppers at shows with some nature and vintage-inspired jewelry...



I also whipped up some canvas market bags...
and little chairs...

Whew, there's more to come...stay tuned!

Kristen

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Gorgeous stuff, Kristen! I always like to look at a booth with a variety of things.

Rasonda @ East Conolly Cottage said...

OMG!!! I would go crazy at your little set up.
I have a question about your dress form. I would like to buy one and found one I love but want to make sure I getting a fair price. Would you mind emailing me your take on it?

Andrea said...

it all looks wonderful! ps my Mom opened her bracelet early (I bought it from you for a Mother's day gift) and she LOVED it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...