Friday, March 22, 2013

On the Back Porch with Cedar Hill Ranch

Just popping into announce that I'm chatting with Anita over at Cedar Hill Ranch today!  Anita is so talented and I love her style...and have you seen her amazing ranch in Texas?!
Pretty much my dream right there...  If you're curious about other things I dream of and how I got my start in the blogging world, check out my interview HERE, but you should head over anyway just to see Anita's dreamy blog!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Kristen

9 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Kristen,
Coming by to let you know that I enjoyed the interview.

Blessings,
Linda

Katherines Corner said...

It was great to see your feature on Anitas blog today . I always enjoy my visits to your sweet blog. xo

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Loved your feature at Anita's. Congratulations. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the interview-it will be my pleasure to follow you.
Have a good weekend.

miss flibbertigibbet said...

I'm so thrilled to find you! I love your style and we aren't too far apart! I'm in Virginia! I'm driving to Haven this year just so I can stop at great places along the way and now you are on my list! Can't wait to see your things in person!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Loved your interview and I will be following you. I like all of your decorating - so warm and friendly.

Have a great weekend.
Mary

Gypsy Heart said...

Great interview! Love your style ~

xo
Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Great interview! Love your style ~

xo
Pat

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Been out of the loop and now going over to see Kristen! Congrats!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...