Monday, February 4, 2013

Expanded Booth Pics and Recent Projects

I'm on a bit of a recovery day today...recovering both my house and myself from the past several days!  As I've been mentioning the last couple of weeks that I was working on some projects for the newly expanded booth at SuzAnna's Antiques that was set for yesterday.

I've been painting and working on lot of projects and was all set with a trailer to haul it up yesterday morning...then a really bad stomach bug hit one of my daughters around midnight on Saturday and needless to say it was an exhausting night!  Poor thing... she's still very sick today :(  Anyway, my husband and I felt like we were running on fumes all day yesterday hauling furniture around, but I'm glad we got everything in place.  Note: I've listed prices on some of the pieces since I get some local readers emailing me with questions.
I brought up more furniture and items than I could fit in the booth, but I'd rather have more than not enough. You probably recognize the Kitchen Scale and Ironstone dresser that I worked on last week ($185).  I've also been hanging on to collection of antique mirrors that I freshened up with paint. I brought at least eight of them to the shop and we hung them all over the walls.  
More recent paint projects include the super-chippy console table above done in Maison Blanche furniture paint (Antique Blue) and Ironstone milk paint ($125) and this heavy, solid oak kitchen table in Aubusson Blue available for $165...
The black chippy chairs are also milk paint ($25 each) and the little two-tiered table ($95) was painted in a combination of grey latex paint and Ironstone milk paint...
I also squeezed in this cute bench project ($75) on Saturday.  Here's the before...
A coat of Florence Chalk Paint and updated fabric make a big difference!  The lid opens up on this for storage inside too...
One of the reasons I wanted to expand the booth was to accommodate several dining sets and dining tables that I've had all wrapped up in the garage and ready to sell...
The table and five chairs are painted in French Linen Chalk Paint with dark wax and are available for $475 for the entire set.  December and January have been slow furniture months so I lowered the price on the Chateau Grey hutch to $295 and the Coco dresser to $185 because I like to keep the booth furniture revolving!  Here are some more projects that I've been working on this last week...
I've always wanted to make one of these...this was another Saturday project along with a ton of new wax seal pendants...
Yes, it feels like it's been a crazy last couple of weeks with the hubby working out-of-town and painting and making all of this so I'm going to take day off of painting, clean up my messy house, and take care of my sick baby! 

Kristen     

28 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh i love those black chairs! they are awesome! so much great stuff! :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

your space looks fabulous, I'm lusting after those wonderful sconces!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kristen, your space looks so good. So glad you could expand it. Great job on all the pieces. How much for the sconces in the first pic?

lynn cockrell said...

Kristen, your space looks great!

Laurel Stephens said...

Your hard work paid off; your booth is GORGEOUS! Hope your daughter is feeling 100% soon.

Vintage Restyled said...

Love your space and all the furniture! Glad I found you.
Shannon@vintagerestyled.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
Everything looks really nice and very enticing. Your prices are sooo reasonable. I have to make a detour to Raleigh when I visit my daughter in Chapel Hill. Those black chairs will not last!
melinda

Pamela said...

Kristin I wish I lived near by! I would be stalking your booth. It looks amazing!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Everything looks great, Kristen! I just love that dining set {with the chairs on the table}.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I am so excited to find you...NO..really! From My Front Porch To Yours sent me over...so glad I did. So happy you were able to expand your booth. I have a 10 x 10....so stinking small and when you sell furniture..as I do too...you can't put very much in it. I love how fresh and current your booth looks! Great job...I adore! And am your newest LIKER/follower too.
Happy days,
Kelly from copper roof design llc
copperroofinteriors.blogspot.com

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm wishing I had driven up to Raleigh today with my husband. He goes up several times a month and guess who's going on his next trip! We live south of Charlotte.

Suzy said...

Your new booth and all of the furniture looks wonderful, Kristen! I was just down at Suzanna's last Tuesday. Hoping you'd be there, but I figured you were busy with your kiddos. See you soon!

Andrea said...

your booth looks amazing, and your prices are so cheap. Too bad we are so far apart-I'd buy from you forsure =)

Anonymous said...

everything looks gorgeous! i love the silverware chandelier. i may have to try that!

Unknown said...

Your booth looks fantastic with so many beautiful pieces-Gongrats!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So much fun stuff!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Kristen....your booth is gorgeous!....I need to make a trip there soon!...Your prices are just to great!!...
Hope to see you soon and hope your "baby" is feeling better!

reFresh reStyle said...

I wish I was local! Great prices and great items! Love it all!
Debbie

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Kristen,
Oh my...you have one CHARMING booth!!! Your furniture is all so very pretty and awesome prices too. Hope you have one great month in sales.

Blessings,
Linda

Vanessa Greenway said...

Just beautiful! You're really talented, your work is fabulous. I dear friend and I used to rent those same two spaces at SuzAnna's. We loved it! Your booth is looking great, I can't wait to stop by the shop. Blessings, Vanessa

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

WOW...all your hard work paid off, the space looks amazing!!!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

I would love to shop there someday soon. Looks fantastic!!

Denise Cerro said...

Your post came at perfect timing...isn't that how it always works! I'm expanding my space in Solana Beach CA next week and like you, painting like crazy to fill it up. I love your furniture, your space, and all your goodies...really love those big windows in your space too. Thank you for sharing all your lovely work, I look forward to keeping up with your posts. Denisecerro.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Well, I am like everyone else who has commented here...I love your expanded booth, with all of your furniture and projects! Everything is just marvelous!!!!!

I personally like the dress form thingy that is holding your pendants...is it for sale?...if so how much would it be??? Is it soft, so that a person could pin jewelry all over it? I have been looking for a way to organize my jewelry. (:>)

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon. You take care!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
jhoge1945@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

Not your typical antique store booth for sure. It feels more like a high end furniture store. You have an amazing talent Kristen. Patti@OldThingsNew
http://patricia-krank.blogspot.com/

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

I LOVE your booth! Everything is so beautiful! I could shop and shop til I drop! Beautiful colors in the paint choices and such a wonderful selection and variety of items! This is my dream - to have a booth that looks so welcoming! Hope your daughter feels better! Hugs, Leena

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

WOW Kristen would I LOVE to shop your space!! Your pieces are amazing!!

Clara said...

Mucha suerte en tu nueva tienda. Tienes muy buen gusto. Saludos de Clara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...