Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snuggled in for Christmas

I hope everyone is all snuggled in with their families this Christmas Eve...
Enjoying some Christmas baking...

and relaxing in front of a warm fire and glowing Christmas tree with a hot drink.

I feel so very fortunate this Christmas.  Our family has finally settled and we feel very blessed. It's been incredibly nice to finally slow down a bit and share some of our new life here in Raleigh, NC.  I want to thank all my new followers and those who have read my blog for a while for all your wonderful and sweet comments that you've left recently.  I appreciate them beyond words!  It's been wonderful to connect with so many talented individuals out there!  I also want to wish everyone a very wonderful Christmas this year...may it be merry and bright.

Merry Christmas! 


Kristen   

8 comments:

Judy said...

Just discovered your blog this week and I am so enjoying it! Would love you to visit mine when you get a chance at www.gracioussouthernliving.blogspot.
com

Merry Christmas!
Judy

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Merry Christmas Kristen! Your home looks so cozy. Yes, we are snuggled in. We're eating too much, and watching movies tonight.

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas Kristen. And one good gift I received this year was you as a new friend. I can not wait to do some shows together. Have a great day tomorrow and a wonderful 2012. Tammy

Unknown said...

Lovely photos of your beautiful decor. That chalkboard is just gorgeous. I'm following along now too. Hoping you had a great Christmas and that you enjoy the rest of the holidays. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind wishes.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Oh I love the chalkboard and the cozy living room with the fire. Have a blessed time with your family.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Just stopping by to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Chrissy said...

Your home is beautiful!! So, cozy and relaxing! I'm a new follower now. :)

Chris said...

Hi Kristen, I hope you had a marvellous Christmas. It sounded as if you were prepared to have a nice warm, family oriented one. Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...