Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Autumn!

 
The leaves are just beautiful in North Carolina right now and it's been one of the most beautiful October's that I've ever seen. I usually associate the colorful leaves with cold, chilly weather from the Inland Northwest, but it's been so warm and pleasant here this past month that I'm still wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops. I think I can get used to this!



I got this sweet little table from Craigslist a couple of weeks ago.  I knew it would be just right in my new foyer and be fun to decorate for the seasons.  Also, it was a rare find that I didn't have to do any work to it! 

Kristen

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous library table. Thanks for not painting it! I am here from Miss Mustard Seed and this is my first time visiting your blog. I'll be back.

reFresh reStyle said...

Following you from Miss Mustard Seed, your table is beautiful and styled perfect. I would love to have one so beautiful!
Debbie

Tres said...

gorgeous...just like it is!

Honey at 2805 said...

It's gorgeous! That type of oak in such a nice piece is a rare find. It might just be worth more than you think.

I am happy to be your latest fan and follower. Hope you will do the same!

Pamma said...

Such a beautiful table!
~Pam
pamspaintparlor.typepad.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...