Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fellow Farm Chicks Vendors

One of my favorite things about The Farm Chicks Show is seeing the awesome amount of creativity that exists.  It is inspiring and makes me feel so wonderful to be a part of!  Although, I seriously could have taken a million pictures, I had about 15 minutes to walk around the show before the floodgates opened.  I snapped a few, as I was carrying around some purchases, so some are a bit blurry, but I wanted to share them anyway.
The adorable Farm Chicks Carnation milk truck
Heather Bullard - so beautiful

Funky Junk Hollie and Ballyhoo Christy (just love them!)

Lisa Souers - always a huge inspiration for me!
Unexpected Necessities - some of the sweetest women I know
Wild Whimsy - talented local gals

Tarte- what can I say?  She's awesome!
Happy Endings- more local talent
Forget Me Not Dreams - the wonderful neighbors across the way



1 comment:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Wow, you got some amazing shots! Thanks for the picture of Funky Junk and our humble booth...what talented, talented vendors were there, you included!!!
Love,
Hollie=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...