Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Funky Junk Fun!

Ok, I've finally located my camera with the few pictures that could snap before the battery on my camera died and the show was about to start.  I can finally share a few of the pics of the Angel's Attic booth that I participated in at the Funky Junk Show this past weekend.  First of all, I have to say that I had an absolute blast at this show!  Jennifer and Hollie were such great hosts and we couldn't have asked for anything.  The other vendors all had great "junk" and it was hard setting up our booth because I like to peek at all the goodies that everyone else has brought!  The shoppers that came out were awesome and it was a fun, crazy, whirlwind weekend.




Remember this chippy old door?







Next up, the Angel's Attic Spring Open House on April 24th! 
 

1 comment:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Hi Kristen, it was fun to see you at the Funky Junk Sale. I hope you guys did great! I am really looking forward to Angel's Attic. I plan to bring friends too. Will you have more of your amazing bird and Marie Antoinette Tags? I think I have to have some!!! They are beautiful and I am now jealous of Mermaid Shelley's stash!

Mermaid Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...